Tuesday, February 18, 2014

3 Months - Baby Boy Layout

I am having so much fun playing with the newest releases from the recent CHA show!  Today I have a layout that features pieces from the "Special Delivery" line from Pebbles.  
For each of Bo's monthly photos, I have tried to really match the paper and embellishments to the stickers on his onesie.  This line with all the grays and blues was perfect for that! I decided to use the big "BABY" letters in the die cut pack as part of my focal point and surround the picture with them.  This got me going on a very horizontal feel and I just built from there.  This line is full of fabulous die cuts and stickers but I needed to find a way to add in some more texture.  That is where the wood pieces and my hand stitching came in!  I just did a simple straight line of hand stitching but it helps to break up the flatness of it all.  Looking forward to playing more with this line!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Pebbles Inc, Jillibean Soup
Die Cuts: Pebbles Inc
Wood: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Becky turner said...

You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
3 months baby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...