Tuesday, February 18, 2014

3 Months - Baby Boy Layout

I am having so much fun playing with the newest releases from the recent CHA show!  Today I have a layout that features pieces from the "Special Delivery" line from Pebbles.  
For each of Bo's monthly photos, I have tried to really match the paper and embellishments to the stickers on his onesie.  This line with all the grays and blues was perfect for that! I decided to use the big "BABY" letters in the die cut pack as part of my focal point and surround the picture with them.  This got me going on a very horizontal feel and I just built from there.  This line is full of fabulous die cuts and stickers but I needed to find a way to add in some more texture.  That is where the wood pieces and my hand stitching came in!  I just did a simple straight line of hand stitching but it helps to break up the flatness of it all.  Looking forward to playing more with this line!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Pebbles Inc, Jillibean Soup
Die Cuts: Pebbles Inc
Wood: Studio Calico

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...