Thursday, August 11, 2016

Bible Journaling/Coloring Page & Process Video

SRM has released so many great new products to make coloring and Bible Journaling easy, fun, and pretty.  Christine joining you today to share a page that I created to look like a Bible Journaling AND coloring page!


I started off my project by stamping the words I wanted from The Lord is Kind & Merciful set.  Then I wanted to create a background that would mimic some of the popular coloring pages out there.  I used flowers from the The Lord is Kind & Merciful and the Just Believe set to do just that.  Then came the really fun part!  Trying out the new Watercolor Twist pencils!  These are great for this kind of project and super easy to use!  I created a little video to show you just how I used them and the blending pen!



As you can see it's not complicated at all.  And unlike traditional watercoloring, where you have to use water, these will work great for coloring without having to do any extra prep work on your paper!  One tip I have is to keep a tissue or paper towel to wipe off you blending pen between colors.


I can't wait to dive in and play with these more!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...