Friday, August 12, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook: August Creative Kit Layouts

This month's Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook was filled with color and fun patterns!  Here's the layouts I created with it:

 The papers in the kit are primarily from Photo Play Paper and have a bright, cheery, party theme to them.  I tried to showcase that but also that it isn't just for parties ;).  The ephemera and stickers here are from Fancy Pants.  This first layout is about a dear friend from our last home.  I got pictures with all my close friends there and have been slowly going through and documenting them.

 For this layout I zoned in on the party theme and used some of the fabulous themed stickers in the kit to create a little birthday scene!

This one has tons of fussy cutting!  I cut out all those circles and then kept most of the layout clean and simple from there.  I love those puffy gold stickers!

Back to the party theme and this time I made it for a boy.  This one is about my son's birthday - he just turned six and have a look at that donut!  I had to get those pictures scrapped ASAP because they were just too fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...