Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Puppy Love Layout

I managed to eek out some play time last weekend and I focused that play time on the Puppy Love Collection from Doodlebug Design. Combine a love for all things Doodlebug and an adorable new puppy and you'd better believe I'm using that collection up!  I wanted to do a special page of my daughter with our puppy.  This one is a picture of her on the day we picked the puppy up!

I knew I really wanted to use the base paper as I love how unique it is and that it resembles a game board!  I added white to the center and then layered a whole bunch of patterned papers behind my picture.  I embellished primarily with the new "Odds & Ends" from Doodlebug.  These are die cuts which make it easier to pop them up with foam!  I also embellished a whole bunch with the Matte Sprinkles that coordinate with the collection.  I can't get enough of those fun Sprinkles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...