Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit Layouts

The Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month was packed with amazing colors - from vibrant to soft it had a combo that can work for all styles!  I loved playing back and forth in my traditional vibrant style and then calming things down a bit with the softer colors!  The kit included pieces from Fancy Pants and some Amy Tan Word Thickers.  Here's what I created!
This first one I used the softer colors - I just loved the woodgrain background and knew I wanted to work that in!  I did some paper rolling on this to add some fun technique to it too!

I loved this base paper from the day I saw it and was so excited it was in this month's kit!  It was very easy to work with by just using one picture and adding in some embellishments!

Another one where I focused on the brighter colors - I wanted to pull in the green as that is a color I don't use a ton of!  I love how it worked with the black and white so beautifully! I also was going for use the Thickers in a bold way!

For this last one I went back to teh softer side and focused on adding some texture with tearing.  I wanted the focus here to really be on the journaling and telling the kids story of change.

If you haven't had a chance yet be sure to head to the My Creative Scrapbook page and check out the full designers gallery! There is a lot of beautiful work this month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...