Monday, June 29, 2015

Favorite SRM Projects & Big Announcement!

Last year one of my biggest dreams in the scrapbooking industry came true!  I got an email saying I had been chosen to be on the SRM Stickers team.  I have nearly wrapped up that year with them and have loved every minute of it!  But....here's the exciting news...I am joining them for another year on the design team!  They have put together a reunion team of sorts - all gals who have been on the team before and I am thrilled to be amongst them!  

As the year wraps up I thought I'd share some of my favorites that I created in year one! If you want to see more detail on the project - click on the linked title and it will take you to the original blog post!
This was probably my favorite creation of the year!  I used SRM clear tubes, twine, stickers, and punched pieces to create these little Snowman Candy Holders!

This pocket page was published in PaperCrafts Magazine's very last special edition and makes use of those fabulous Sticker Stitches.

A Lucky Banner using the fun new gold and green doilies from SRM Stickers.

Home State Decor piece making use of SRM's fabulous vinyl!

This Disney Princess layout was a very recent creation but I absolutely love it!

A Simple Christmas Card using SRM's doilies to create a different tree!

A Star Calendar using the calendar stickers.

Metallic Thank You Card using the Fancy Sentiments and silver Doily.

As you can see SRM Stickers carries way more than stickers - there's doilies, vinyl, stamps, containers, and even more with the new releases!  If you haven't been able to check them out lately - their store is here and is full of all kinds of fun products!

2 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Awesome projects - congrats!

Susan said...

So happy to have you back on the team Christine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...