Friday, June 5, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook June Kit Layout One

It's premiere day for the new kits at My Creative Scrapbook!  This month I played with the Creative Kit and loved all the fun contents! Here's the goodies you will find in it:

Today I have vibrant layout to share of my littlest guy Bo!
This Color Chaos line from Bella Blvd is full of awesome patterns and colors, which we know I love :)  I enjoyed playing up the black aspect of it in this one!  The kit includes chipboard pieces and stickers and buttons; making it easy to build layers and dimension throughout your project!    I created my background initially with strips of patterned paper that was 2 inches tall from various papers in this kit.  I then added the pictures and all the different layers onto that!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...