Tuesday, June 23, 2015

You Are MyHappy

Today is my first post as a design team member for JustNick! I am absolutely loving playing with her cutfiles and I know you will too!  As soon as I saw the You Are My Happy Cut File I knew I wanted to use it for a layout and exactly how I wanted to place a picture with it! The titles just look like they are meant to have a picture sit on them!
  
I used patterned paper and the Brushstrokes cut files to create my background for both the picture and as anchors in others spots on the layout. I love the look of paint but I am not brave enough (or patient enough) yet to add too much of it to my layouts, so this is the perfect solution!
The brushstrokes made a great matte for my picture and also a great base for my title and journaling!
Have you tried out any JustNick files yet?  She's got a ton of trendy things in her store! Make sure to share it with me if you do create something!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...