Sunday, December 1, 2013

Baby Boy Layout

I have been playing with Momenta's new nestable stamps....they have them in frame shapes and scallop (doily like) shapes.  They are super fun!  I used some of those to create the background of this layout about Bo.
I just started stamping and created a collage of the frames.  I added my pictures where I wanted them and then just added some simple embellishments.  With a busy background, I knew I didn't want to do too much!  Aren't those wood gears fun?  Those are another new product from Momenta.  I can't believe how big this little guy has gotten already!  This was over a year ago!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Momenta
Wood Gears: Momenta
Stamps: Momenta
Stickers: Momenta
Washi Tape: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Pretty layout Christine! I love the background!

Lissa said...

I love the background stamps too! What a beautiful layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...