Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ideas for Creating a Pretty Gift Bag

If you aren't careful, wrapping a gift can cost a fortune.  I love to present things in a pretty manner and of course still want it to be frugal too!  I had several gift cards to wrap up this year and wanted to present them in a way other than inside of a card.  Enter my new favorite thing to decorate....a brown paper bag.  I'm telling you what, you can make a brown bag look gorgeous simply by adding a some white doilies and stickers to it.  For today's edition I used primarily SRM Christmas Stickers.  SRM Stickers are a go to in my stash because they are see through, which makes them work with just about everything!
 For all three bags I used a doily (or two), a twine bow, a Christmas tree sticker (SRM Stickers by the Dozen), and a washi tape covered clothespin.  Other than that they each took on a life of their own!

For this one I used a big "Merry Christmas" title that I cut in half and then placed it.  

On this one I used several of the borders from SRM Stickers...actually everything but the Christmas trees are borders (just trimmed down)

I think this one actually ended up being my favorite!  I like the pop of yellow and got to play with my new star punch on it!

So the next time you are stuck for gift wrap, look around your craft area and see what you can come up with to make a one of a kind presentation!

Supplies Used:
Stickers: SRM Stickers, Teresa Collins
Star punch: Fiskars
Sequins: Teresa Collins
Doily: Wilton
Washi Tape: My Minds Eye & Doodlebug Design




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...