Monday, December 16, 2013

Pebbles Inc "Front Porch" layout

So there's about nine inches of snow on the ground here....seems like the ideal time to scrap some summer pictures right!?!  I have another layout to share today featuring pieces from the Front Porch Collection by Pebbles Inc, made for my design team work for The Scrapbooking Studio.
I had fun playing with some Samantha Walker cut files on this one again!  The blue scallop background, the heart, and the Happy Birthday are all from her.  Additionally, I cut a second set of the blue scallops and then cut hearts out from that to top the original border.  Every time that I looked at it, I kept seeing the top of a bunch of hearts...so I had to find a way to incorportate it!  This is definitely not a line geared at children's pages, but for some reason I had my mind set on using these pictures.  To make it more kid friendly, I brought in some of the bright pops of green and aqua.  Anyone else have the urge to scrap summer when the cold hits???

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Cut Files: Samantha Walker
Washi Tape: Bella Blvd
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Wood: Studio Calico

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...