Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Reindeer Holiday Decor

On a recent shopping venture to IKEA, I found these cute frames and sna
gged a bunch to create some home decor goodies.  Although I had orginally set out to use these reindeer cuts on patterned paper and slide them into the frame...I thought I they looked very cool completely transparent!

Even better, once I positioned the reindeer on the plastic they stuck there so no adhesive was necessary.  This means that once I am done with these for the season, I can cut out some cute pieces for the next holiday/season!   

These reindeer are very classy and gorgeous on their own.  But since I have four kiddos, I had to add a little red nose and make them into Rudolphs :).  An enamel dot worked perfectly for that!

I've said it before, I love to make my own home decor...it's one of a kind, economical, and 100% to my taste! What have you created this holiday season?

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design
Die Cut: Samantha Walker


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...