Friday, September 9, 2011

Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Hop: Honored & Remembered

We're kicking off the September Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Hop - my first ever - and I am going to share a layout with you today that I made about my Father In-Laws Retirement.  He retired in June after serving in the ministry for 33 years.  Having a retired pastor in the family definitely came in handy a couple weeks ago when my own hubby/Pastor  had an appendectomy...we couldn't find a local sub so he took over for Ben.  


Jessica has a special treat for y'all this weekend:
As a special incentive to our Lucky Girl friends, everyone who places an order over the blog party will receive a free gift - the larger the purchase, the larger the goody! PLUS - one lucky, random person who places an order will receive $50 worth of goodies when their order ships! 

There are still tons of AMAZING deals left in the store from the sale that started last weekend - www.LuckyGirlCrafts.com - so hurry over and get your favorite crafty supplies before they're gone!



September's kit

And now for my layout...
 This was the first thing I made out of this months kit...so many great choices of things to use!

I've been machine stitching a lot on my projects lately...I've seen a lot of people do this where they sew write thru a title - I'm not sold but I tried it :)

Here's the whole list for the blog hop in case you need to start over:

Now go ahead and check out Ana's project!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...