Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Halloween Authentique Style

Authentique sent me some parts from the Glowing line to work with...that combined with a fussy cutting challenge led me to cut up one of the papers that had the orange and black diamonds all over it.  I used those and the reverse side to create the bottom of this card.  I curled up the edges to make them pop up.  Kind of an interesting twist on ruffles.  Topped it all with layered buttons, ribbon, and bakers twine and some sticker lace.  The sentiment is a combo of Authentique and Momenta.
Supplies Used: Authentique paper, The Twinery Twine, Hobby Lobby Ribbon, Miss Elizabeth Lace Sticker

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ahhh I LOVE this card! The diamond borders are amazing!

Cathy said...

love it! incredible!

Misty said...

Looks great and I love your CREATE featured card as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...