Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Layout

There is a brand new sketch contest up for the month at My Creative Sketches.  Here's the sketch to play with:


And this month I played along so I am happy to share this Pumpkin Patch Layout using the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook (yes, I know, I got some serious projects out of that one!!!)
There are a lot of layers and pieces to this layout and this sketch!

I love the die cuts that came in the kit but I also love that there was the option to use chipboard - that little bit of extra dimension for some of those pieces make a huge difference in the whole layout.  I also enjoyed playing with the brads, even if I did stab one of my fingers with one. OUCH! Clumsy!  

Pam is offering a great prize for one randomly picked entry in the sketch contest - have a look!
So come and join in the fun - I'd love to see what you create!  You may just win or get a chance to have your layout featured!



2 comments:

Lori A. Geise said...

OK, what happened to your Pinterest button? I usually pin quite a few of your pages. I can't do that with no Pinterest button.

Christine said...

Lori if you hover over the picture of the layout a pinterest button will show up right in the middle! Different format but still available :) Thanks for pinning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...