Friday, May 8, 2015

Sunny Smiles Card

Sometimes as I am playing around inspiration strikes.  As I was playing around with my Punched Pieces from SRM Stickers and dreaming of warm weather I had the idea to use them to make a Sunshine! Have you noticed I am really into hand stitching right now?  And sunshines?  I definitely am :)
To start I did a whole bunch of mist splatters in bright colors. I've been noticing the splatters technique really retrending, not sure it ever went away completely, but it's definitely gaining strength again! Then I layered the three sizes of Punched Pieces: Large, Medium, and Small putting some foam adhesive between them.  I then added a sticker from the Sentiment/Summer set right to the center of the sun.


Adding stitching for my rays brought in some fun texture and didn't take long at all!  I then topped the whole card off with some wood clouds and enamel dots/hearts.  

Hope your spring is off to a Sunny start full of Smiles!

2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Love this vibrant card! And I am still soooo into paint splatters!

craftykellyj said...

Love this vibrant card! And I am still soooo into paint splatters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...