Sunday, May 31, 2015

Published Card from Create Magazine

Last week I shared with you a layout that I had published in Create Magazine as part of the Paper House Productions Design Team and today I have a card to share!

This card was based on a sketch provided by the magazine.  I used ColorWays Noir including the accent pack and rub-ons to create it.  I fussy cut the feathers out of some patterned paper and then lined them up.  Since they were all a little different in size I tried to be fairly random about it (other than the color pattern).  I cut out applied the "Awesome" letters to a grid patterned paper.  Then topped the whole thing off with more rub-ons, die cuts, and doodling :)

Supplies Used:
Rubons: PaperHouse Productions
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Die Cuts: Paper House Productions
Cardstock: Core'dinations

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...