Friday, May 1, 2015

Boxed Card Set

SRM has containers for all your needs! Today I am going to share with you how I used the A2  Card Box to make a personalized card gift set.

gift card box
I started by decorating my box.  First I used a speech bubble metal die to outline a speech bubble with the Easy Chalkboard Marker and filled the whole area in with the marker. I smudged it up with my Bistro Chalk Marker in White to give it that chalkboard feel.  Layered white Punched Pieces in Medium and Large cover up the sentiment on my cards so they don't distract from the outside of the box.  I added a Sentiment/Congratulations sticker to the speech bubble.  A stamped butterfly from the Spring Stamps was fussy cut and added for some whimsy.

boxed card set
Inside I had five cards that all followed the same format:
I added a line of sticker stitches, a sentiment, and three stamped butterflies.  It was very clean and simple but meets the needs of a variety of topics. I used Core'dinations cards for the base and they come with those awesome borders!

boxed card set
I used the following Sentiment Stickers:
I liked the variety so that the person has cards for several occasions that will work!  The sticker stitches were all from the Black Sticker Stitches.  I love that set, it is a staple in my scrapping stash!
In addition to the Spring Stamp Set I also used a butterfly from the Life is Good stamp set to add a little variety.

I can't wait to share this little set with a friend!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...