Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Wall Hanging

I love to use my paper crafting supplies to create home decor so I am always on the lookout for little things I can alter.  Today I have an altered frame that actually used to be a base for a puzzle.  We lost enough pieces that it was useless but I still kept the base ;).  This is another project using the Friendly Forest line from Doodlebug Design for The Scrapbooking Studio!

fall wall hanging
This was super simple to make!  I did a large square of brown and purple patterned paper.  I then made equal sized squares in white for the base of the word FALL.  I topped each of those with a different patterned paper.  Then more white and then the letters.  After all that I added an animal Doodle Pop to each Square and a tree or leaf.  Final step was to add some enamel dots to each square.  
fall wall hanging
Can't wait to add this to my other cute Fall Decor!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design
Stickers: Doodlebug Design
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...