Thursday, June 19, 2014

Preschool Graduation Layout - Paper House Productions

Can you tell I have been super busy with my kiddos?  My blogging has slowed way down the last few weeks!  I definitely have projects to share and today I have one I created for Paper House Productions featuring their new Graduation line.
This line can be fun for both big kids and little kids alike depending on what direction you want to go with it.  My oldest is 10 - so I went the preschool graduation route!  I started off using the background paper just as it was but added a little bit of mist splatters in the top corner.  I then mounted my picture and added journaling around it.  I topped that with the podium sticker and diploma 3D sticker.  I added in letter stickers to put on 2012. I fussy cut the word graduate from the other patterned paper in this line and used that as the base for my banner grouping.  Using colors that coordinated I created banner pieces, notching out the bottoms.  Adding a few punched stars added to the coordinating it with the bottom banner.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Stickers: Paper House Productions, Studio Calico
Cardstock: American Crafts

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

What an adorable collection. Love your layout. I hear you about being busy with the kiddos. Summer vacay started for us today!! YAY!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...