Friday, June 20, 2014

Day at the Zoo - Echo Park - The Scrapbooking Studio

This month I am playing with the mini theme from Echo Park called "Day at the Zoo" for The Scrapbooking Studio.  I have gobs of zoo pictures so this was a perfect collection to create with!  
I created a grid for my base and then added layers of stickers and fussy cut pieces on top.  To personalize it more I added my own title: "7 loud Meyers at the Zoo."  Using a variety of stickers for this added to the fun of creating it!  On this particular day we were visiting there with a whole group of Ben's family.  There were more than 7 of us - but the group of cousins in the picture has 7 of them!  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Stickers: Bella Blvd, Echo Park
Enamel Dots: Studio Calico

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...