Monday, June 23, 2014

Dreams Come True! Exciting News to Share!

I have so very exciting news to share today!  I was chosen to be on the design team for one of my very favorite companies in the entire industry: SRM Stickers! 
Our Logo
This has been a dream of mine for quite awhile so since I got the email sharing the news I have just been about to burst at the seams with excitement!  

My love for the company grew even more when I got to meet Susan (the owner) at CHA in 2012!  
We had a delightful conversation and that pretty much sealed the deal all the more for me!

To mark today's special news I got out my supplies and created a card to share!  


If you aren't already - Make sure you are a follower over at their fabulous blog!  Hop on over there to check out the rest of the new team! They also have a fun facebook page full of even more inspiration! 

I can't wait to begin this adventure and share even more SRM projects with you!  If you want to see some of my other projects - I usually tag them in my posts - so click on the SRM Stickers tag at the end of this post and you will see some others I have done!  

11 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I love your colorful, happy, card, and I'm very happy to be working with you at SRM!!!

Ann said...

Congratulations, Christine! Keep on shining your light!!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Congrats to you Christine!!! Well deserved!! :)

Christa said...

Congrats my friend! You are a perfect fit and it's so well deserved!

Annette Allen said...

yay congratulations.. so excited to be on the same team with you.. Totally love your card.. so cute

Unknown said...

Big, huge congrats Christine! Cute card!!

antenucci said...

Congrats, can't wait to see all that you create. Your projects are always so fun to look at!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Such wonderful news for a wonderful lady!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Congrats!

Lissa said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Awesome news girl, so happy for you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...