Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week Five

It has been a long couple weeks of really busy normal life combined with sick kids and mom.  I haven't done much scrapping in the last two weeks - but I did manage to make this layout for this week's sketch.  My friend Cathy and I are both on the design team for The Scrapbooking Studio so we decided to both use the sketch these week for our store sample for them.  If you love Simple Stories you will love both our layouts this week!  Here's the sketch:


I managed to get all five photos in although in a little different orientation.  Instead of stars I went with words - which is totally out of the ordinary for me!  I thought I'd use one of the fun papers that had the "In This House We Do..." thiug on it but targeted it towards what brothers do.  I love how it came out!  I also went for it with the grid of four colors in the background.  I wasn't sure about it as I was setting up - but I think it came together without being overly busy!  

Thanks to those of you who have shared your sketch creations with me - I would love to see what ever you create with them! Share them with me in a link here or on my facebook page!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper, chipboard, stickers: Simple Stories
Wood: Studio Calico


2 comments:

Lisa P said...

Love the blocked look of this. I think it turned out fabulous.

Tracey said...

I love this page!! So fantastic!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...