Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Homespun Altered Project

I have one last project to share with you that features "Homespun" by Simple Stories.  Today is my altered project that will go into the storefront for The Scrapbooking Studio.  I actually made this one two sided!

For this side I left the background as it was and simply decorated the outside of the frame with enamel dots, pearls, and butterflies.

For side two I added border strips to the Home Sweet Home piece and then decorated the outside again with butterflies and pearls.

Once I figured out which pieces I wanted to use this project was super easy! I got the frame at Ikea and have been loving using them for a variety of projects!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart
Pearls; Doodlebug Design
Enamel Dots: Studio Calico





2 comments:

ALINE said...

This is pretty!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty! Love the jar with the I <3 my family banner!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...