Sunday, April 27, 2014

Confirmation Card

It's confirmation weekend here at our church.  If you aren't Lutheran you may not know what in the world that means!  Basically it is the weekend where after a couple years of studies with Pastor, the 8th graders become members of the church and take communion for the first time.  Pretty exciting day!  A friend asked me to create a card for her to use so I dug into my Paper House Productions goodies first and then added an SRM sticker for my sentiment.

Confirmation Card

My base is created from some paper from the Live by Faith Paper pad.  I then added a white tag and fussy cut a frame from the Generations Paper Pad.  This Paper Pad has some really neat options for fussy cutting!  I then topped it with some puffy stickers.  These have a really neat texture to them and it was my first time to use them!  I added some bakers twine, some faux stitching, and some quick SRM sentiment stickers.  Have you made any confirmation/first communion cards this year? I'd love to see your creations!

Supplies Used:
Stickers: SRM Stickers, Paper House Productions
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions

1 comment:

ALINE said...

This card is very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...