Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Birthday Card

***If you are looking for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop, You can find it here***

I have some new Doodlebug goodies that were just screaming to be played with, so the other night I made some time to just play!  Today I have a happy little birthday card to share with you from that!
I am also linking this up at the current issue of Paper Issues!

I love this style of card from Doodlebug because it is ready made and not just a traditional A2 card.  The square in the center is a cut out and the card is folded over three ways...I made it to stand like an easel by adding of their doilies at the bottom.  I love the little Doodlepop Bug too because he is just plain cute!  I used stickers from several different lines from them.  Everything on the card is actually from Doodlebug except for the enamel dots.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...