Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baby Boy Card - Imaginisce

It's baby season, it seems each week a new friend is having a baby!  And a lot of them are boys this year!  So I thought I'd dig into my Welcome Baby line from Imaginisce and create a baby card to share!
This line is all blue and white with a few small splashes of brown thrown in.  Today I focused on the blues and whites and pulled out some die cuts to play with!  The giraffe paper on the bottom gets a bigger sidekick from the giraffe die cut.  The Baby Boy die cut was perfect to use as my sentiment.  A doily, button, and ribbon add a little extra texture and dimension to the whole thing and help to finish it off!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Die Cuts: Imaginisce
Ribbon: CutCardStock
Doily: SRM Stickers



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...