Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kiwi Lane Designs: Pocket Page Birthday Spread

I am up at Kiwi Lane Designs today!  This month we teamed up with We R Memory Keepers for our creations!  They sent some birthday pocket page pieces so I decided that was the route to go!  Especially since I still needed to scrap pictures from Timmy's 7th birthday (he's almost 10).  Here's the spread I made:

I love to do pocket style pages for birthdays because I take tons and tons of pictures!  And as you can see from this...not every picture is worthy of a full blown layout but still is a part of the story!

I used a variety of Kiwi Lane Templates throughout - including accessories and border templates.  Each one adding a little something special to the page.

I also did my outlining throughout to make certain elements pop.  I think my favorite of all the pockets is either the "Celebrate Good Times" one or the "Life of the Party" one - I like how unique the Kiwi Lane templates made those!

I am also linking this up to the Paper Issues Current Challenge: Count Your Lucky Stars!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: WRMK
Templates: Kiwi Lane
Stickers: GCD Studios
Wood: Studio Calico



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...