Sunday, November 17, 2013

Paper House Productions Printers Tray

When I saw this collection of stickers (and papers) that featured the hymn "All Things Bright and Beautiful," I knew I wanted to create a special one of a kind piece.  I sat on it for awhile, contemplating my plan.  I eventually decided a Printers Tray would be the way to go.  It would allow me to use the entire set of words as well as several of the other stickers. I have never made a Printers Tray before but this was a super fun project to create!!!
 First I filled in each compartment with one of the patterned papers.  I cut up doilies and added pieces of those in several (but not all) of the compartments.  I also punched some circles and used those in ones that didn't have doilies.  I laid out the word stickers in order so that they could be read in the proper order.  I then added cardstock and 3D animal stickers from the set to create little scenes in each compartment.  My kids love this creation because they like to identify all the animals :)
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Gems: Queen & Co.


1 comment:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

This is so sweet and beautiful! Printers trays are so much fun to decorate, and you definitely rocked this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...