Friday, November 15, 2013

Kachow

My middle son is the hilarious.  He makes us laugh constantly with the funny things he says and does and you can tell that oftentimes he is looking for a laugh.  I try to document as many of those funny stories  as I can and this layout is exactly that.
I used some patterned paper and die cuts from Elle's Studio.  I haven't ever used anything from them before - but really enjoyed this "Cameron" line.  The pictures are jsut various cute pictures of Cooper around the time that he did this funny thing.  I also added some Studio Calico Wood Veneer pieces and some enamel dots throughout.  This was a quick and simple one but does the important job of saving a memory for me!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio, Pebbles
Die Cuts: Elle's Studio
Letter Stickers: Jillibean Soup, American Crafts
Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye, Queen & Co.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool layout. I love how the dots you put on the blue scapbook make there way unto the other one. Your middle cluster is also a lot of fun :). TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...