Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cherish the Little Things: Imaginisce Card

I've had some fun playing Imaginisce lately and thought I'd share a card that I created using their line!
Tips:  See that tree sticker and the "cherish the little things" banner...once upon a time they were two separate stickers!  I cut the banner up in order to make it fit onto the tree.  The cloud is also a border sticker that is flat on the bottom, I cut it and put it together to make it into one cloud shape.  Stickers are even more fun when you can use them differently than the original intent :)

Supplies Used:
Stickers: Imaginisce
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Wood: Studio Calico
Staples: Tim Holtz
White Pen: Uniball Signo


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING that wood grain!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...