Monday, November 14, 2011

Tis the Season

Okay this one was super hard to photograph with all the metallic!!!  I used my favorite border punch again and created some ruffles using more of that fabulous Black Tie line from Momenta.   The challenge at Practical Scrappers was to use some old stash for a Christmas project.  I used some really really old holly stickers to add some extra Christmas kick to it.  I also finally used up some really old red bling! And of course it wouldn't be a project from me if it didn't have Bakers Twine from The Twinery on it! 
Supplies Used:  Letters and Paper from Momenta, Gems from Hobby Lobby, Bakers Twine from The Twinery, Stickers from Doodlebug Design

3 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome projects, Christine!

Cathy said...

I adore this card! gorgeous!

Corinna said...

My fave part of this card is the BLING! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...