Monday, November 7, 2011

The two prettiest girls...

This is another one of my creations from the crop last weekend.  I had picked up this paper from My Minds Eye and stickers from We R Memory Keepers....they matched together so beautifully.  I took it along so I could use it and I love how it came together.  It doesn't hurt that the subjects are fantastic too!

Hey if you haven't already liked Momenta on facebook....they are trying to get to 2000 fans and they'll do a big giveaway when they get there.  I would love it if you would head on over and tell them I sent you!  If you click on Momenta above it's linked right to there facebook page!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

The colors are sooo pretty and I like the tag peeking out of the side!

Kristie Maynard said...

Lovely layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...