Monday, November 28, 2011

Imaginisce Fall Layout

I've been busy working on magazine submissions and CHA projects...so I do not have a ton to share right now. But I do have a layout I made using some Imaginisce goodies!  It feels weird to post a fall layout now, but I'm doing it anyway :)
I wanted to try slanting some border strips just to see if they would add a different feel to the layout.  It's not something I'd do all the time, but I like that it adds a unique and graphic look to things.  I also trimmed the ends of those all differently and curled some of them up.  I created my border using tiny little torn strips for a mosaic look.  I also tried to highlight everything with a bakers twine heart.  You know me, I love that bakers twine :)!  I did my journalling on the little tags talking about all the things that I am thankful for about Lucy. 

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Super sweet page! And how exciting to be working on CHA projects .. woohoo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...