Saturday, November 24, 2018

DIY Phone Stand

I'm all about being creative and I'm also all about practicality.  Oftentimes amongst my crafts, I find myself craving doing something that is practical.  So when I saw the Regular Phone Stand in the Clear Scraps Store, I knew I had to snag it!  If for no other reason than maybe it will save me time every week searching for my phone underneath all my scrapbooking papers!  Let's take a look at this useful product!
ChristineMeyer-PhoneStand1
As I considered decorating it, i had a lot of ideas! This stand is made of acrylic. I could use paint or vinyl or washi....their were very few paper crafting items that I didn't consider!  In the end I decided to go with a patterned paper.  Specifically a patterned paper that I hadn't used a lot of on a scrapbook layout or card but really love!  This way I could look at it for a long time!  I added a cut-apart piece with the phrase "Make Ideas Happen" onto the top - figuring that it might provide some inspiration as I craft.  I also had some flat butterfly stickers.  Anything with dimension was out because then my phone wouldn't lay flat.
ChristineMeyer-PhoneStand2
You can see that my phone fits on it nicely.  I also tried some bigger phones and those were all great too!
ChristineMeyer-PhoneStand3
One of the details I really like about this is that it comes together very easily - just two quick pieces of acrylic that slide into place.  I also appreciate how easily I can still charge my phone thanks to the notch opening you see pictured!  Let's take a look at a quick video of how I put this together!

You can check out any of the supplies from this project by clicking on the affiliate thumbnails below!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...