Monday, November 19, 2018

December Bullet Journal Future Log - Clear Scraps

After playing with the 6 inch Calendar Mascil last month for my Bullet Journal, I knew it was going to be a staple in my monthly creations.  Today I am sharing an example of how I used it to create my December Future Log for my Bullet Journal using a couple of different Mascils!  I needed to get an early jump on this spread because December is SO busy!  Here's how the full spread turned out:
ChristineMeyer-DecemberBJ1
Lots of reds, greens, and gold foil help give the whole spread the holiday feel I was going for!  But the real showstopper is the 6 inch Stars Mascil that you can see on the left hand side of my spread!
ChristineMeyer-DecemberBJ2
By doing one layer of red stars and then topping it with another layer of red stars I was able to create a unique background for my list.  Distress Oxide Inks worked nicely for creating multiple layers. To keep my stencil in place i used some Repositionable Adhesive Dots.  I masked out the area for the list using some old packaging and then drew the lines in following the dot grids already in my notebook.   I outlined the whole box with some washi tape.
ChristineMeyer-DecemberBJ3
On the opposite side I stuck with markers and pens using the Mascil as a tracing stencil. I used a fine tip marker for the tracing and then a regular tip one to fill it in.  I added in stickers for my borders and numbers.  Let's take a look at a process video to show you how I created both sides!


Thanks so much for joining me today - have fun playing with those Mascils!

-Christine

Supplies Used: 6 inch Stars Mascil, 6 inch Calendar Mascil, Distress Oxides (Ranger), Pens ( Marvy), Stickers (Paper House Productions), Washi Tape (Paper House Productions), Soft Cover Journal (Paper House Productions), Adhesives (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...