Saturday, November 10, 2018

Bullet Journal Future Log

Over the last few months I have gotten more and more into Bullet Journaling.  It's an organizational hobby that allows you do some planning and tracking and add as much creativity as you'd like.  I wasn't sure if I'd get hooked on it but the more I played, the more I knew I liked it! As soon as I laid eyes on the 6 inch Calendar Mascil, I knew it would be perfect for my Bullet Journal! 
November Future Log
A Future Log is a place to keep your plans for upcoming months that you can then use to tranfer to your real time planner at the right time.  I knew with the holidays coming I was going to need to get some November dates recorded!
MascilCu3
On the left hand side I used the Wood Grain Mascil to create my background.  I laid down cardstock to block out the area where I didn't want the ink.  Then I did one layer with Distress Oxide and dried it.  I took the stencil off and followed up with a second layer of light inking to remove all the white.  Some stickers and washi tape finish the whole side off.
Mascil CU1
The other side is where I used the 6 inch Calendar Mascil!  I used that and traced my boxes and letters.  I then used stickers to fill in the numbers.  Hand lettering and stickers pull the whole thing together!  If any of this seems confusing, I've got good news!  Here's a process video that will walk you thru the whole thing!


The 6 inch  Mascils fit the width of an A5 Journal nearly perfect - I know this is going to be a staple in my upcoming journaling!  On to December and tracking all the madness that goes with the holidays ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...