Friday, July 14, 2017

Adding Watercolor to Your Planner Pages

Sometimes messing around with a technique is so much fun....but where do you do that at?  I like to do that in my planner rather than on a scrapbook layout.  Feels a little less permanent in case I'm unhappy with the results!  Today I have a planner page up at SRM Stickers where I experimented with adding watercolor to my page.

Not only did I have fun playing on this one -but I was really happy with the end result!
Here's some close-ups!
Love the combination of stickers, stamping, and watercolor!

That is a clear sticker over the watercoloring - isn't that amazing!?! You can't even tell it's a sticker!!!

Here's my Process Video for this Page:

Here's my Supply List for this Planner Page along with Affiliate Thumbnails - Click on any of them to view them at Scrapbook.com - Thanks for your support!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...