Friday, July 14, 2017

Putting together a Baby Boy Pocket Page Scrapbook Layout

Even with all the scrapbooking I do, I still have baby pictures left to scrapbook!  My youngest son especially still has a big pile, because life with a fourth child was a huge adjustment!  This week the designers at Paper House Productions are teaming up with My Sentiments Exactly to create stamped projects.  I had the "Sweet Thing" Stamp Set and decided to incorporate that into a pocket page layout!


I created a process video for this one, to show you how I created all the different pockets!  Here it is:

I had forgotten how much I enjoy doing pocket pages...look for more of these to be happening in the near future!

Here's my supply list for this layout with Affiliate Thumbnails - Thanks for your Support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...