Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Winter Wonderland Layout

Every once in awhile I manage to squeeze in some time to just play.  And let me be honest here I really struggle when I have no parameters.  The beauty of design teams for me is it provides structure - use this, this, and this.  I do really well with structure.  So yesterday when I had time to just do my own thing, I sat and stared for awhile.  Finally I settled on a winter layout as I have a backlog of old winter pictures.  And I knew I wanted to play with the Doodlebug Polar Pals Collection!

The collection is comprised of blues, purples, and grays in varying shades.  I wanted to focus on the blues and grays for this layout.  I actually set out to make it about my boys but...Lucy found her way in too!  These pictures are from 2010 when Cooper (kiddo number 3) was just a baby!

The layout combines a lot of goodies from the Polar Pals Collection!  Stickers, Snowflake Sprinkles, and that seriously cute Doodle Pop Snowman!  I hadn't had a chance to dive into my Doodlebug supplies too much yet.  The boxes arrived shortly before Christmas and I was knee deep in CHA projects and responsbilities for church.  I have since worked on a couple of design team projects for them (stay tuned :))) but this was my first one just for the fun of it! They were more than generous with their boxes so you will be seeing as much Doodlebug as I can squeeze in to my life.  PS I am smiling as I type this :)! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...