Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Snow Layouts

If you love winter and love scrapbooking about it then this month's Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook is perfect for you! Today I am going to share with you the three additional snow themed layouts that I did.  I was able to get one layout for each of my kids out of this kit!  The layout about my oldest I shared earlier in the week and you can find it here.

First up is a layout about my daughter. The kit includes a bunch of washi tape strips.  It's nice because instead of one huge roll you get 12 inches of tons of designs.  I decided to use it to create a frame on the layout.  I went slowly and did mitered corners.  That was a somewhat tedious process but I was happy with how it turned out anyway!  I added the picture in the middle and minimal embellishments since there was already a lot going on.

This layout includes a background page that already had a scene built into it.  I decided to run with that and just add some simple embellishments.  I stamped the top part of the background with the stamp that was included in the kit.  I then added a few die cut pieces and the rosettes. I had to include the fox die cut because of Cooper's fox hat!

For this last one I went crazy with the washi tape again.  I created the background by layering various sized strips.  I left out the pinks and purples though because I knew it was gonna be a boy layout!  The cute snowmen were great to add above my picture kind of popping out to say hello.

If you haven't had a chance to check out the full kit and other projects from it head on over to My Creative Scrapbook for even more inspiration in the gallery!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...