Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Shooting Hoops Layout

I recently picked up So Rad from Simple Stories and have been enjoying playing with it!  It's really geared at the older boys in your life so I knew it would be perfect for stuff about my oldest!
Last week I needed a brain break and this is where this layout came from.  I pulled out some pictures from a few years ago and went to town with the collection.  I love how easy it is to put layouts together with Simple Stories products - there's good variety in each collection that makes the process so enjoyable!  My favorite part on this collection is the overlay I put over the top of the pictures!  I also love the clipboard background - so fun!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Overlay: Simple Stories
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...