Friday, May 23, 2014

Strawberry Washi Tape Card

I had some fun playing around with washi tape last week and this card is one of my creations from that play session!
I created those strawberries entirely from washi tape!  I cut out a strawberry shape for the bottom and then carefully lined up my polka dot washi tape.  I then folded over green washi tape and tore it to make the stems.  I had no idea if it was going to work but when I set it down in front of me I got all excited about how cute those little strawberries were!  I'll be sharing a couple more washi tape cards coming up soon!  See you tomorrow for Sketchy Saturday!

Supplies Used: 
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design
Washi Tape: Doodlebug Design
Stickers: SRM Stickers
Ribbon: CutCardStock
Gems: Doodlebug Design

1 comment:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Adorable card. I love how you used the washi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...