Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kiwi Lane Designs Pocket Page

You know what one of my favorite things about pocket pages is?  You can use up gobs and gobs of pictures that don't necessarily match or wouldn't make sense on a layout together!  As my youngest son is now 1 1/2 I was itching to get the newborn pictures polished off.  So today you will see a pocket spread from me that uses a whole bunch of newborn pictures!

My favorite part of this layout is how I did the two outside edges using Kiwi Lane borders!  Abbie Road is one of my favorite borders and so I chose that to you use today!


On this side I didn't use a whole lot of other templates simply because with the pictures set up the way they were there wasn't room.

On this side I made use of the tiny brackets to create some unique edges and corners on a couple of pictures.

To show you my framing (which is very very simple because of the pocket pages) I made you a collage!

KLD Templates Used:
Abbie Road:1A
Tiny Brackets: 1T. 2T

Fancy Pants Products Used:
Be Different Line

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...