Thursday, May 1, 2014

Anniversary Layout

 Our challenge last month at Chicagoland Scrapbooker Magazine was to create a project using a faux technique.  I love to do faux stitching with my pens so I highlighted that for my layout!
I did it to create a border on the gray lines and also added it to my hearts.  This picture was of us from nearly two years ago!  I was pregnant with Bo still at the time!  This layout incorporates lots of fussy cutting and papers and stickers from Imaginisce, American Crafts, and SRM Stickers!  I love the colors in Amy Tan's newest "Plus One" line and built the whole thing around that!  It's always nice to sit back and document a little about just Ben and I :)

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Imaginisce
Stickers: American Crafts, SRM Stickers
Die Cuts: Imaginisce
Chipboard: Studio Calico
Mist: Studio Calico


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...