Sunday, June 16, 2013

All About a Boy by Echo Park Layout

As I was sorting thru pictures I realized I had a very similar shot of Timmy with a baby Cooper and a baby Boaz!  So of course that called for a side by side layout of the two of them!  It was a quick, clean and simple layout!


Over the years my scrapping layouts have changed quite a bit.  I now tend to work primarily in one line from one company with a few possible embellishments added in here and there.  There are a couple reasons I do that:  
1) Companies put out great coordinating stickers, papers, phrase packs, etc....you don't have to spend time (which is precious for all of us) searching for just the right match.  Let's face it, with four kids...time is a commodity!
2) Often you can buy these collections in a pack, making it way more cost effective.  
3) I like to be able to share them on company facebook walls :)

This layout is the perfect example of sticking with one company...all that doesn't belong to Echo Park is the bakers twine, mist, and enamel dots!  That made the whole thing come together in a snap!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper & Stickers: Echo Park
Twine: The Twinery
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Mist: Studio Calico

1 comment:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love this! EP is my fave line and Im a mom to five boys.....awesome page!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...