Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A substitute for enamel dots....

I created this layout last night in my "make a layout each night" spree!  One of my goals in the creation of these is not to spend hours and hours....but to just play and see where it takes me!  These are pictures of my sweet little nephew who is 19 months now!


I've been enjoying creating layouts so frequently because it is forcing me to get out some of my new goodies and play with them right away!  Lately I tend to do my projects primarily in one collection from one company and just add a little here and there from other companies.  But this layout is a big ol' hodge podge of different companies! One of my favorite products out right now is the enamel dots.  But they are so popular that my LSS is sold out of them!  So I decided to try liquid pearls and see how they work as a substitute.  That is what all the gold dots are on this.  They worked perfect...only real difference is they have to dry.  I love that I can vary my sizes with the perfect pearls!  I will be getting more colors to use in my stash on my next trip to The Scrapbooking Studio!

Supplies Used:
Stickers: American Crafts, Bella Blvd, Studio Calico
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Decorative Tape: Bella Blvd, Queen & Co, We R Memory Keepers,
Ledger: Maya Road
Wood Veneer: Studio Calico
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Flair: The Paper Bakery

2 comments:

Cathy said...

good tip, I love enamel dots, but I tend to use them up way too fast. Love the layout and the colors!

lesliiw said...

I love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...