Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pebbles "Party with Amy Locurto" Two Page Layout

This line from Pebbles has several different sections to it.  This part is full of bright cheery colors and springy themes!  I created this layout for a class I will be teaching at The Scrapbooking Studio.  Although it could easily work for a girl layout, I set out to make sure it would also work for a boy!


I love circles and include them on nearly every layout I create...this one is almost entirely comprised of them! All these pictures of Cooper were taken by my mom while we were at the hospital having Bo!  I love the pre-made medallion flowers that come with this line...I am so bad at making those!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper, Stickers, Flowers: Pebbles
Thickers: American Crafts
Cardstock: Colorbok

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love the design of this two pager with all the circles. Your bright colors are just awesome!!

Christy said...

LOOOOVE all the circles! What a kick butt 2pager!

Bhawana said...

beautiful blog must say. You have showed up really fabulous ideas with scraps. Loved all the cards made using scraps... awesome dear. n Thanks for sharing. I noticed that your old posts pics are not visible.

Anonymous said...

What a fun festive layout. I'm loving all your colorful circles.

Sharon Fritchman said...

A very cute 2-page layout! I just love how the pages go together, and the bright fun colors! This is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...