Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pebbles "Lakeside" Layout

As soon as I saw the Lakeside Collection from Pebbles, I knew I was going to enjoy it!  I like that it has a good mix of neutrals with some brighter colors throw in for some pop!  We don't spend tons of time at lakes but I do have quite a few photos from our time at Sequoia National Park a couple years ago that these are perfect for.

I recently placed my first order with Lawn Fawn too.  As soon as I saw the wood veneer polaroid, I knew I needed it :)  The orange scallop washi tape is also from them!  I love it!  All these pictures are of us and the kids sitting at the Kahwea river...a place I spent a lot of time at as a child.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Stickers: Pebbles
Washi Tape: Lawn Fawn
Wood Veneer: Lawn Fawn


1 comment:

Cathy said...

love this and don't you just love those wood veneer shapes...my favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...