Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quick Quotes Stowaway Card

Hi Quick Quotes fans!  Christine back today to share a card using goodies from the new Stowaway line as well as a super cool quote from the Bitty Vellum Travel Pack!

I just love the blue and brown combo in this line don't you?  I started with a cream colored cardstock for my base that is about 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  I then added the dark turquoise layer and the striped layer.  I hand cut a banner from the brown polka dot paper and used a border punch on the light blue paper.  I attached my vellum quote to more cream cardstock and distressed the edges on that using Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  Isn't that a fun quote?  I've never seen it before but loved it!  I embellished my vellum with some bakers twine and punched out hearts.  Lastly I drew some faux stitching for a border.  I think this will make a great card for a man or a dear friend!

Supplies Used
 Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Stowaway Patterned Papers
Travel Itty Bitty Vellum Box Set


2 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

Love the layering and the quote! Nice work .... Thanks for the inspiration!

Christa said...

Great use of text here. I adore the whole feel. Great card Christine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...